[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1-RC4
jan at horde.org
Sun May 11 22:10:59 UTC 2008
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the fourth release candidate of the Horde
Groupware Webmail Edition version 1.1, codename Katherine.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and
manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the standards
compliant components from the Horde Project.
Barring any problems, this code will be released as Horde Groupware Webmail
Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
Updated translations would also be great.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Added native SQL drivers for groups and permissions.
* Modifying of blocks directly from the portal.
* Added link to delete entire threads.
* Added checkboxes to message list in dynamic interface.
* Added sort change links to mailbox in mobile interface.
* Added export of single events.
* Show more event details in alarms, iTip messages, and week and day views.
* Added support for sending messages with 8BITMIME or BINARYMIME over SMTP.
* Improved synchronisation.
* Improved PGP and S/MIME support.
* Improved WebDAV support.
* Improved IE7 support.
* Improved Kolab support.
* Completed Slovak and Turkish translations.
* Completed Silver Surfer theme.
* Many further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes (from version 1.1-RC3) can be viewed here:
The Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1-RC4 distribution is available from the following locations:
Patches against version 1.1-RC3 are available at:
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers