[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 1.2.3-RC1
jan at horde.org
Sat Apr 18 10:01:11 UTC 2009
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of the Horde
Groupware version 1.2.3.
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 1.2.2 are:
* Improved synchronization.
* Improved LDAP configuration.
* Added script to import events from SquirrelMail calendars.
* Added option to manually change event attendee responses.
* Improved holidays support.
* Added estimated time to the fields available in the task list.
* Added hook for altering the displayed task description.
* Many minor bug fixes and feature enhancements.
The full list of changes (from version 1.2.2) can be viewed here:
The Horde Groupware 1.2.3-RC1 distribution is available from the
Patches against version 1.2.2 are available at:
NOTE: Patches do not contain differences between files containing binary data.
These files will need to be updated via the distribution files.
Or, for quicker access, download from your nearest mirror:
MD5 sums for the packages are as follows:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers