From Dr James Uba.

james uba dr_jamesuba at
Tue Sep 27 11:06:56 UTC 2005

Dear friend,

My name is Dr James Uba. Chief Credit Officer (CCO),Union Bank. Sorry to 
have to bump on you like this. Please dont be offended. When you get bacK to 
me i would explain how i came about your coordinates. On December 6, 2000, a 
Foreigner, Mr.Peter lee, made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve 
calendar months, valued at $61,000,000.00,u.s dollars. in my branch. Upon 
maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no 
reply. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his 
employers, that Mr. lee died from an automobile accident. On further 
investigation, I found out that he died without making a Will, and all 
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made checks and 
found out that Mr. Smith did not declare any next of kin or relations in all 
his official documents, including his Deposit paperwork here.

>From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to claim 
the deceased funds. According to my country Laws, at the expiration of 5 
(five) years, the funds will be Unclaimed and revert to the ownership of the 
State if nobody applies to claim the fund. In order to avert this 
development, I in conjunction with a colleague (the Chief Operating Officer 
in the bank) now seek your permission to allow an attorney do a backdated 
WILL in your name, so that the funds would be released to you as the new 
owner (on behalf of me and my colleague). We are writing you because, as 
public servants, we cannot operate a foreign account or have an account that 
is more than Five Hundred thousand in my country's currency.

Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the funds so you can be 
able to claim them with the help of an attorney. This is simple. I will like 
you to provide immediately your: FULL NAMES/FULL CONTACT ADDRESS/PHONE/FAX 
NUMBERS, so that an Attorney will prepare the necessary papers which will 
put you in place as the new owner. It will then be released to you, for us 
to split. The Attorney will do all the paperwork and this will guarantee 
everything. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details 
and further explanation that will help you understand.

Note also that we shall require your assistance to invest our share in your 
country. (Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc).

Thanks and regards.

Dr James Uba.

More information about the pkg-java-maintainers mailing list