jrexx_1.1.1-1_powerpc.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Apr 11 16:32:04 UTC 2007
(new) jrexx_1.1.1-1.diff.gz optional libs
(new) jrexx_1.1.1-1.dsc optional libs
(new) jrexx_1.1.1.orig.tar.gz optional libs
(new) libjrexx-java_1.1.1-1_all.deb optional libs
automaton based regluar expression API for java
jrexx is a regular expression API for textual pattern matching based on
the finite state automaton theory. It's matching algorithm is extremly
fast and works with huge patterns and input texts. jrexx also offers
set operations (union, intersection, difference, complement) for
combination of automatons.
* creation of deterministic regex automatons from pattern strings
* extremly fast pattern matching of input strings
* combination of automatons with set operations (unify, intersect,
* introspection of the automaton's structure by states and transitions
* jrexx is implemented in 100% pure Java and runs on any plattform
providing a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.3.x or greater
Changes: jrexx (1.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (closes: #418681).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 418681
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers