maven-ant-helper_2_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 13 21:17:02 UTC 2007
(new) maven-ant-helper_2.dsc extra devel
(new) maven-ant-helper_2.tar.gz extra devel
(new) maven-ant-helper_2_all.deb extra devel
helper scripts for building Maven components with ant
An environment that can be used to simplify the creation of Debian packages
to support the Maven system. A "modello" ant task is also provided.
Changes: maven-ant-helper (2) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial public release (Closes: #428643)
* Changes following review by Michael Koch:
- Copyright file changed to follow dh_make's format.
- Version number changed to single integer.
- Ported to CDBS format.
- Created ITP closed by this upload.
* Added brief usage notes in README.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 428643
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers