rene at debian.org
Sat Aug 23 21:14:05 UTC 2008
Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Rejected version was 2.3.*2*+ds1-1....
Err, -2 but anyway.
lucene2 (2.3.2+ds1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use openjdk to build lucene2, move to main (Closes: #488895)
* Update TODO.Debian to reflect move to openjdk
* Update README.Debian to reflect inclusion of bdb-je (in 2.3.0+ds1-1)
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0
* Update debian/copyright to refer to the text of the Apache license in
* Clean up some cruft (failed-unittest-log.txt, KEYS, rules-backup) per
suggestion of Jeff Breidenbach
-- Jan-Pascal van Best <janpascal at vanbest.org> Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:57:05 +0200
lucene2 (2.3.2+ds1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Jan-Pascal van Best <janpascal at vanbest.org> Thu, 15 May 2008 23:31:28 +0200
is the changelog, no idea why that is split and/or it wasn't uploaded
with -v, though.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers