jclassinfo_0.19.1-2_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Jan 1 18:47:04 UTC 2008
(new) jclassinfo_0.19.1-2.diff.gz optional devel
(new) jclassinfo_0.19.1-2.dsc optional devel
(new) jclassinfo_0.19.1-2_amd64.deb optional devel
extracts information from Java class files
jclassinfo reads Java class files and extract useful information
from them, such as:
* the classes/methods/constants/fields provided
* their dependencies
* the version of the virtual machine necessary to run them
* a full disassembly of the bytecode
* other attributes
(new) jclassinfo_0.19.1.orig.tar.gz optional devel
Changes: jclassinfo (0.19.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Make it team-maintained
* Added VCS fields
* Fixed copyright problems.
jclassinfo (0.19.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #458062)
* 01-make-static-lib to link libjclass statically
* 02-use-stdin to have "-" work with the usual meaning
as an argument (this way, no need for temporary files for jar analysis).
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 458062
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers