libjgrapht-java_0.7.3-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat May 10 18:32:41 UTC 2008
(new) libjgrapht-java_0.7.3-1.diff.gz optional contrib/libs
(new) libjgrapht-java_0.7.3-1.dsc optional contrib/libs
(new) libjgrapht-java_0.7.3-1_all.deb optional contrib/libs
mathematical graph theory library for Java
JGraphT is a free Java graph library that provides mathematical
graph theory objects and algorithms. JGraphT supports various types of
- directed and undirected graphs
- graphs with weighted, unweighted, labeled or user-defined edges
- various edge multiplicity options, including simple graphs,
multigraphs and pseudographs
- unmodifiable graphs: allow modules to provide "read-only" access
to internal graphs
- listenable graphs: allow external listeners to track modification events
- subgraphs: graphs that are auto-updating subgraph views on other graphs
(new) libjgrapht-java_0.7.3.orig.tar.gz optional contrib/libs
Changes: libjgrapht-java (0.7.3-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Steffen Moeller ]
* New upstream version (Closes: #466858)
* debian/control updates
- Moved "Homepage" field
- Indicating pkg-java svn repository
[ Michael Koch ]
* Upload to experimental due to API breakage.
* Rewrote debian/copyright.
* Generate jar file and symlink correctly.
* Updated debhelper level to 5.
* Added myself to Uploaders.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 466858
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers