libjgroups2.6-java_2.6.13.GA-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Oct 28 20:56:22 UTC 2009
(new) libjgroups2.6-java_2.6.13.GA-1.diff.gz optional java
(new) libjgroups2.6-java_2.6.13.GA-1.dsc optional java
(new) libjgroups2.6-java_2.6.13.GA-1_all.deb optional java
Toolkit for Reliable Multicast Communication
JGroups is a toolkit for reliable multicast communication. (Note
that this doesn't necessarily mean IP Multicast, JGroups can also use
transports such as TCP). It can be used to create groups of processes
whose members can send messages to each other. The main features
* Group creation and deletion. Group members can be spread across LANs or WANs
* Joining and leaving of groups
* Membership detection and notification about joined/left/crashed members
* Detection and removal of crashed members
* Sending and receiving of member-to-group messages (point-to-multipoint)
* Sending and receiving of member-to-member messages (point-to-point)
(new) libjgroups2.6-java_2.6.13.GA.orig.tar.gz optional java
Changes: libjgroups2.6-java (2.6.13.GA-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Reupload jgroups 2.6 as legacy package libjgroups2.6-java which is needed
for jboss-cache2 because of API changes.
* new upstream release
* Update debian/watch and debian/orig-tar.sh for new versioned source
* Merge fixes from version 2.7.0.GA-1:
- Improve target 'get-orig-source'.
- Change Depends: openjdk-6-jre-headless.
- Updated Standards-Version: 3.8.3.
- Change Section: java.
* Reference versioned LGPL in copyright file.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers