libjasper-java_5.5.26-4_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Feb 14 18:04:40 UTC 2010
(new) libjasper-java_5.5.26-4.debian.tar.gz optional java
(new) libjasper-java_5.5.26-4.dsc optional java
(new) libjasper-java_5.5.26-4_all.deb optional java
Implementation of the JSP Container
Jasper2 is a implementation of the JSP Container for Apache Tomcat 5.5
that is clean and easy to extend. It also forms the basis of the
JSP 2.0 implementation.
(new) libjasper-java_5.5.26.orig.tar.gz optional java
Changes: libjasper-java (5.5.26-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Discard all binary packages and put jasper in its own package.
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
* Switched to cdbs instead of home-made debian/rules.
* Changed source to 3.0 (quilt) and moved all changes in the diff.gz
into its own patch.
* Bumped Standard-Versions to 3.8.4.
- Refer to common-licenses for apache2 license.
- Change section to java.
* Added README.source to explain how to create the orig.tar.gz.
* Removed README.Debian and NEWS, they do not apply to the new
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers