icu4j-4.2_18.104.22.168-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 23 22:06:53 UTC 2010
(new) icu4j-4.2_22.214.171.124-1.debian.tar.gz optional java
(new) icu4j-4.2_126.96.36.199-1.dsc optional java
(new) icu4j-4.2_188.8.131.52.orig.tar.gz optional java
(new) libicu4j-4.2-java_184.108.40.206-1_all.deb optional java
Library for Unicode support and internalisation
ICU is a mature, widely used set of C/C++ and Java libraries for
Unicode support, software internationalization and globalization
(i18n/g11n). It grew out of the JDK 1.1 internationalization APIs, which
the ICU team contributed, and the project continues to be developed
for the most advanced Unicode/i18n support. ICU is widely portable and
gives applications the same results on all platforms and between C/C++
and Java software.
Changes: icu4j-4.2 (220.127.116.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Niels Thykier ]
* New upstream release. (Closes: #583808)
* Renamed package since eclipse 3.5.2 depends on 18.104.22.168.
* Removed dependencies on JREs - per the Java Policy this is no
* Fixed a typo in the package synopsis.
* Rewrote d/rules to use DH7 with javahelper.
* Removed the patch; not required anymore.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Removed NEWS and README.Debian; they were no longer relevant.
[ Torsten Werner ]
* Implement a get-orig-source target in debian/rules.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 583808
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers