bindex_2.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Jan 30 23:47:06 UTC 2011
(new) bindex_2.2-1.debian.tar.gz optional java
(new) bindex_2.2-1.dsc optional java
(new) bindex_2.2.orig.tar.gz optional java
(new) libbindex-java_2.2-1_all.deb optional java
The BIndex program
Is a small Java progam that implements the manifest header to repository
format mapping as described in RFC-0112 Bundle Repository. BIndex can recurse
over a directory structure and just creates a repository.xml file.
The URLs can be rewritten using a template.
Changes: bindex (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Andres Mejia ]
* Upload to Debian. (Closes: #610924)
* Add Debian Java team as Maintainer, Yulia and myself as Uploaders.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.9.1.
* Convert to pure dh with javahelper.
* Add VCS entries to debian/control.
[ Damien Raude-Morvan ]
* d/control: Drop Depends: default-jre-headless | java2-runtime-headless
as a Java library don't need to depends on runtime (Java Policy).
* d/rules: Don't try to rm debian/.mh (ie. no mh_* calls) or debian/tmp
(handled by dh_clean).
* d/copyright: Update to DEP-5 r166 format.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 610924
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers