maven-common-artifact-filters_1.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Sep 20 21:32:54 UTC 2011
(new) libmaven-common-artifact-filters-java-doc_1.2-1_all.deb optional doc
Documentation for Maven Common Artifact Filters
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the
concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build,
reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete
state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to
attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts
to deal with:
* Making the build process easy
* Providing a uniform build system
* Providing quality project information
* Providing guidelines for best practices development
* Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package contains the API documentation of
Changes: maven-common-artifact-filters (1.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Newer but not newest upstream release.
* Fix Vcs-* and Homepage headers.
* Switch to source format 3.0.
* Switch to debhelper level 7.
* Update Standards-Version: 3.9.2.
* Use Maven to build the package.
* Add a documentation package.
Override entries for your package:
libmaven-common-artifact-filters-java_1.2-1_all.deb - optional java
maven-common-artifact-filters_1.2-1.dsc - source java
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers