Bug#651162: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of tomcat7 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
bubulle at debian.org
Mon Feb 27 06:06:11 UTC 2012
Quoting tony mancill (tmancill at debian.org):
> Hello Christian,
> Thanks for the radar ping. I'll perform an upload of tomcat7 in the next
> few days so we have the translation in the archive by the end of
> February. Sorry that this one has taken so long. We did apply the
> patch the day that Jeroen sent it, but nothing else had triggered an
> upload. At this point, we have several things to fix, so the time is right.
Would you mind if we do a small translation update round first?
A few teams became quite active recently and use "my" l10n NMU
proposals as opportunities to send translations. This is at least the
case for Polish and Indonesian translators.
So, waiting for, say one week, would give them the opportunity to send
their contribution. Of course, I can handle the call for translations.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the pkg-java-maintainers