Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Feb 10 21:50:03 UTC 2011
(new) libnode-node-xmpp_0.2.5+git20110210-1_all.deb optional web
idiomatic XMPP library for Node
Idiomatic XMPP client, component & server library for Node.
Objectives of node-xmpp:
* Uses Node conventions, especially 'EventEmitter', ie. for write
* Fast parsing, 'node-expat' was written with this library in mind.
* Client support for both XMPP clients and components.
* Optional server infrastructure with 'Router'.
* After authentication, leave trivial protocol bits to the user (later
we could offer helpers for entity capabilities hashing, etc.).
(new) node-xmpp_0.2.5+git20110210-1.debian.tar.gz optional web
(new) node-xmpp_0.2.5+git20110210-1.dsc optional web
(new) node-xmpp_0.2.5+git20110210.orig.tar.gz optional web
Changes: node-xmpp (0.2.5+git20110210-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New snapshop of upstream git.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Fix tie proper email addresses to artist and real name of upstream
author, as per request.
* Package now team-maintained:
+ Set myself as uploader.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.