[Pkg-libburnia-devel] libburn (1.0.6.pl00-2)
danchev at spnet.net
Mon Jun 13 15:25:34 UTC 2011
libburn (1.0.6.pl00-2) accumulated quite some improvements  towards the
packaging (all important in my opinion), so I guess it won't be inappropriate
to upload it straight away now, regardless we will have a new upstream release
in a week or ten days.
It seems to me that cdrskin is far more known than xorriso is  (perhaps
since k3b drags cdrskin as a dependency in Debian), so the suggestions and
improved package descriptions in this log strives to educate the audience a
What do you think?
 libburn (1.0.6.pl00-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* [GD] Drop cdbs, switch to dh
+ use libburn-doc.docs rather than libburn-doc.install.
+ filter -doc around dh_listpackages (dpkg-buildpackage -B).
+ compat 8, require debhelper >= 8.
+ add AUTHORS, README, NEWS to libburn-dev.docs, cdrskin.docs,
+ libburn4.docs, libburn-dbg.docs, libburn-doc.docs.
* [GD] Drop graphviz from build-depends, not used anymore.
* [GD] Move doxygen to Build-Depends-Indep.
* [GD] Add Mats Erik Andersson to Uploaders.
* [GD] Fix spelling error in cdrskin package description.
* [GD] cdrskin description mentions xorriso (as burner+imager).
* [GD] cdrskin Suggests xorriso and cdck.
* [GD] Standards-Version: 3.9.2 (no changes needed).
* [GD] Install doc/* via libburn-doc.docs.
* [GD] Install test/*.c via libburn-doc.examples.
* [GD] Update libburn4 description, thanks Thomas Schmitt.
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>
More information about the Pkg-libburnia-devel