[Pkg-lyx-devel] Bug#390279 and Lyx 1.4.3
sven at timegate.de
Sun Oct 15 19:14:34 UTC 2006
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 02:34:42PM +0200, Per Olofsson wrote:
> Sven Hoexter:
> > As far as I can tell from looking through my mails there are a few things
> > which need to be handled before it's worth to upload the new package.
> > Hopefully Per is also around to check and upload the package in the next
> > days.
> I'll be around tomorrow, but I'll be away during the rest of the
> weekend. Will be home Sunday evening.
Ok my current changes are in the svn now, my latest i386 build can
be found here (mostly for the impatient people who like to risk their systems):
I hope that the changes are sane and the package can be uploaded to unstable
with small or even no more changes.
* New upstream release - Closes: #392088
* lyx-qt crashes on figure updates Closes: #377399
* Removed the following patches integrated in the new upstream release
* Updated patch 05.configure.py_prog_prefer
* Add a mime file and call dh_installmime -i
* Another try to comply with the current python policy
- Build-Depend on python-support (>= 0.5.3)
- Add "XS-P-V: all" to control
- Remove pycompat file and don't run dh_python
- Kill /usr/share/lyx2lyx/profiling.py including the .py(o|c)
* Added XS-X-Vcs-Svn to control
Ok now over to Per to check that I did not break something. ;)
If you won't forgive me the rest of my life
Let me apologize while I'm still alive
I know it's time to face all of my past mistakes
[Less than Jake - Rest Of My Life]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-lyx-devel/attachments/20061015/a9a52bce/attachment.pgp
More information about the Pkg-lyx-devel