Proposed list of issues in ffmpeg/experimental
greffrath at leat.rub.de
Mon Sep 22 09:04:07 UTC 2008
I have some issues on my TODO list for the ffmpeg packages we are
currently preparing for experimental.
- Enable Dirac support via libschroedinger: I have already added the
Build-Depends and set the appropriate confflag. However, I have not
yet checked if libschroedinger will appear as an additional Dependency
- Add an Epoch to the version number to keep the ubuntu interdiff
small: I think this is a reasonable since non-invasive change. Should
we add "3:" or "4:" ?
- Build libavfilter instead of vhook. I've seen there are two
confflags for this and I don't know what the second
(--enable-avfilter-lavf) is for. I also don't know if further changes
are needed to get it working, e.g. explicitely disable vhook.
- Remove some of the old Conflicts and Replaces entries in
debian/control that point to packages that aren't even in oldstable
anymore once Lenny is released.
- Some cosmetic change, in debian/control: I'd like to reorder the
packages alphabetically and improve the descriptions a bit. Any
Please share your thoughts!
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax: +49 (0)234 / 32-14227
E-Mail: greffrath at leat.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers