jconvolver_0.8.4-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Feb 5 18:02:17 UTC 2010
(new) jconvolver-config-files_0.8.4-1_all.deb optional sound
Demo config files for jconvolver
Package include example files for easy start using jconvolver.
These files will be installed in /usr/share/convolver/config-files dir.
More info in /usr/share/doc/jconvolver/README.CONFIG
You can also download additional reverb file jconvolver-reverbs.tar.bz2
(new) jconvolver_0.8.4-1.diff.gz optional sound
(new) jconvolver_0.8.4-1.dsc optional sound
(new) jconvolver_0.8.4-1_amd64.deb optional sound
Convolution reverb Engine for JACK
Jconvonlver is a Convolution Engine for JACK using FFT-based
partitioned convolution with multiple partition sizes.
It can execute up to a 64 by 64 convolution matrix
(i.e. 4096 simultaneous convolutions) as long as
your CPU(s) can handle the load.
(new) jconvolver_0.8.4.orig.tar.gz optional sound
Changes: jconvolver (0.8.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jaromír Mikeš ]
* new upstream release
* renamed package and binary (Closes: #529774)
* removed libc6-dev from dependencies (Closes: #554638)(Closes: #540427)
* removed locales from dependencies
* changed compatibility to 7
* changed Standard version to 3.8.3
[ Alessio Treglia ]
* Switch to debhelper 7.
- Bump quilt build-dependency.
- Remove binutils from Build-Depends field, it's unnecessary.
- Set DM-Upload-Allowed to yes.
- Add dh_install file for the jconvolver-config-files runtime package.
- Remove debian/jconvolver.install, now unnecessary.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 529774 540427 554638
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers