lv2-extensions-good_0~20110328-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu May 26 13:17:18 UTC 2011
(new) lv2-extensions-good_0~20110328-1.debian.tar.gz optional libdevel
(new) lv2-extensions-good_0~20110328-1.dsc optional libdevel
(new) lv2-extensions-good_0~20110328-1_all.deb optional libdevel
LV2 extensions from the "good" set
LV2 is a simple but extensible successor of LADSPA plugins,
intended to address the limitations of LADSPA which many
applications have outgrown.
The following extensions are provided:
* LV2 Data Access (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/data-access) - Defines a method
for plugin UIs to have (possibly marshalled) access to the extension_data
function on a plugin instance.
* LV2 Dynamic Manifest (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/dyn-manifest) - An
LV2-based specification for dynamic data generation.
* LV2 Events (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/event) - Defines a generic
time-stamped event port type, which can be used to create plugins that
read and write real-time events.
* LV2 Instance Access (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/instance-access) - Defines
a method for plugin UIs to get a direct handle to an LV2 plugin instance
(LV2_Handle), if possible.
* LV2 MIDI Events (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/midi) - Defines an LV2 event
type for standard raw MIDI.
* LV2 Presets (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/presets) - Defines presets (e.g.
named sets of control values) for LV2 plugins.
* LV2 URI Map (http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/uri-map) - Defines a simple
mechanism for plugins to map URIs to integers, usually for performance
* LV2 UI (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui) - Defines an interface that
can be used in LV2 plugins and hosts to create UIs for plugins.
* LV2 Units extension (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/units) - Defines a
number of units for use in audio processing.
This package provides the LV2 extensions from the "good" set, a set of
extensions which have been discussed and reviewed by the LV2 community
and implemented in released software.
(new) lv2-extensions-good_0~20110328.orig.tar.gz optional libdevel
Changes: lv2-extensions-good (0~20110328-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release. (Closes: #619593)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 619593
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers