Bug#658791: gnome-mplayer doesn't support gvfs
ikus060 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:18:35 UTC 2012
I've try to use gnome-player to play a video located on a SSH server.
Gnome-mplayer doesn't play the video.
Here the step to reproduce:
1. Using nautilus, open the remote location. e.g.:
2. Browse the server to get a video file.
3. Using the context menu, Open the file using gnome-mplayer
4. gnome-mplayer open, but never play the video.
4. gnome-mplayer open to play the video.
I've try using different version of mplayer :
1.0~rc4+svn20120108-0.0 (provided by debian multimedia)
1.0~rc4.dfsg1+svn34540-1 (provided by debian)
It's the same result.
The problem is also reproducible when I try to open the file using File->Open.
More information about the pkg-multimedia-maintainers