[pkg-nvidia-devel] [patch 190xx] [18/k] remove long obsolete code from maintainer scripts
debian at abeckmann.de
Wed Apr 21 09:04:08 UTC 2010
the attached patch removes a lot of old code from the maintainer scripts:
* maintainer scripts:
- synchronize with dh_make templates
- document the target release squeeze for some cleanup operations as
a hint to remove them after squeeze release
- remove code deactivated before etch release
- remove diversion transition and cleanup code introduced before etch
- remove libwfb.so diversion cleanup code introduced before lenny
The patch is rather big because it is such a lot of crap being removed,
but if you want, I can split into smaller pieces.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-nvidia-devel