[Pkg-octave-devel] Freeze ?
rafael at laboissiere.net
Sun Apr 15 08:24:53 UTC 2012
I think the freeze is over. Can we close Bug#661521?
* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien.villemot at ens.fr> [2012-04-06 08:47]:
> Since we have ported all our packages to Octave 3.6, I suggest to enter
> a 10-day freeze period, during which we refrain from any upload. Since
> our last package was uploaded yesterday, the freeze would end on Sunday
> April 15th. If by that date no new RC bug has been opened and none of
> the few remaining builds has failed, we could close the dummy RC bug
> against Octave and have all our packages migrate to testing at the same
> I prefer not to wait for our reverse dependencies because 1) having our
> packages in testing will increase the incentives for our rdeps to port
> their package and 2) if we wait we will penalize those maintainers that
> have already done the porting work (since they will have to wait for the MIA
> maintainers before having their packages migrate to testing).
More information about the Pkg-octave-devel