[Pkg-openldap-devel] Vacation and status.
matthijs at cacholong.nl
Fri Jul 23 07:40:35 UTC 2010
- Security bugs found in openldap
I've send a debdiff for the stable distribution to the security team.
- Current version in svn
OpenLDAP in svn supports an upgrade path from the old configuration slapd.conf
to slapd.d as configuration. I've merged patches from ubuntu into debian so that we
are more or less in sync with Ubuntu.
I'm about to upload the version in svn to experimental and ask for testing by a larger
audience. If there are no regressions in a few weeks then I'll plan to upload it to unstable.
So lets make a planning for it:
- [2010-07-23] Upload 2.4.23-3 to unstable (fixing grave bug #589915)
- [2010-07-23] Upload to experimental (2.4.23-4exp1)
- Ask for testing on debian-devel
- [2010-07-24 - 2010-08-02] My vacation (in other words: waiting for bugs to be found)
- [2010-08-02] Fixing bugs in the upgrade procedure
- [2010-08-09] Upload to unstable (if nothing serious pops up)
Any objections ?
More information about the Pkg-openldap-devel