[SCM] Packaging of padre perl editor branch, master, updated. upstream/0.25-81-g79cd187
dmn at debian.org
Fri Feb 13 12:53:10 UTC 2009
The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: Damyan Ivanov <dmn at debian.org>
Date: Fri Feb 13 13:53:29 2009 +0200
borrow long description from padre.perlide.org
diff --git a/debian/control b/debian/control
index da1f0e9..ccb2160 100644
@@ -93,19 +93,10 @@ Depends: perl (>= 5.10.0),
libwx-perl-processstream-perl (>= 0.11),
libyaml-tiny-perl (>= 1.32)
Description: Perl Application Development and Refactoring Environment
- The application maintains its configuration information in a
- directory called .padre
+ Padre is a Perl IDE that is simple to use for new Perl programmers but also
+ supports large multi-lingual and multi-technology projects.
- On Strawberry Perl you can associate .pl file extension with
- c:\strawberry\perl\bin\wxperl and then you can start double
- clicking on the application. It should work.
- Run This (F5) - run the current buffer with the current perl
- this currently only works with files with .pl extensions.
- Run Any (Ctr-F5) - run any external application
- First time it will prompt you to a command line that you have to type in such as
- perl /full/path/to/my/script.pl
- This description was automagically extracted from the module by dh-make-perl.
+ Its primary focus is to create a peerless environment for learning Perl and
+ creating Perl scripts, modules and distributions, with an extensible plugin
+ system to support the addition of related functionality and languages and to
+ support advanced developers taking the editor anywhere they want it to go.
Packaging of padre perl editor
More information about the Pkg-perl-cvs-commits