[SCM] Debian packaging of libmakefile-dom-perl branch, master, updated. debian/0.005-1-6-g6713f14
gregoa at debian.org
Mon Aug 29 20:22:56 UTC 2011
The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Author: gregor herrmann <gregoa at debian.org>
Date: Mon Aug 29 22:13:17 2011 +0200
Remove fix-pod-errors.patch, applied upstream.
diff --git a/debian/patches/fix-pod-errors.patch b/debian/patches/fix-pod-errors.patch
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,28 +0,0 @@
-Description: This patch fixes POD syntax error in Makefile::DOM.
-Author: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag at dottedmag.net>
-Reviewed-by: gregor herrmann <gregoa at debian.org>
-@@ -162,6 +162,8 @@
- It can be observed that the MDOM representation for the makefile's lexical elements is rather loose. It only provides very limited structural representation instead of making a bad guess.
- =head1 OPERATIONS FOR MDOM TREES
- Generating an MDOM tree from a GNU makefile only requires two lines of Perl code:
-@@ -190,8 +192,6 @@
- The current implemenation of the L<MDOM::Document::Gmake> lexer is based on a hand-written state machie. Although the efficiency of the engine is not bad, the code is rather complicated and messy, which hurts both extensibility and maintanabilty. So it's expected to rewrite the parser using some grammatical tools like the Perl 6 regex engine L<Pugs::Compiler::Rule> or a yacc-style one like L<Parse::Yapp>.
- =head1 SOURCE REPOSITORY
- You can always get the latest source code of this module from its GitHub repository:
diff --git a/debian/patches/series b/debian/patches/series
index 864a169..5299247 100644
@@ -1,2 +1 @@
Debian packaging of libmakefile-dom-perl
More information about the Pkg-perl-cvs-commits