libparams-check-perl_0.23-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Dec 15 13:32:10 UTC 2005
(new) libparams-check-perl_0.23-1.diff.gz optional perl
(new) libparams-check-perl_0.23-1.dsc optional perl
(new) libparams-check-perl_0.23-1_all.deb optional perl
A generic input parsing/checking mechanism.
Params::Check is a generic input parsing/checking mechanism.
It allows you to validate input via a template. The only requirement
is that the arguments must be named.
Params::Check can do the following things for you:
* Convert all keys to lowercase
* Check if all required arguments have been provided
* Set arguments that have not been provided to the default
* Weed out arguments that are not supported and warn
about them to the user
* Validate the arguments given by the user based on strings,
regexes, lists or even subroutines
* Enforce type integrity if required
(new) libparams-check-perl_0.23.orig.tar.gz optional perl
Changes: libparams-check-perl (0.23-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (closes: #343334).
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 343334
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers