Bug#496658: libmail-sendmail-perl: Upstream version available that fixes a couple of annoying bugs.
peter at inspire.com
Tue Aug 26 14:27:55 UTC 2008
Latest Release: Mail-Sendmail-0.79_16
- experimental SMTP AUTH support (LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5)
- Fix bug where one refused RCPT TO: would abort everything
- send EHLO, and parse response (for later AUTH implementation)
- better handling of multi-line responses, and better error-messages
- Also normalize line endings in headers
- Now keeps the Sender header if it was used. Previous versions
only used it for the MAIL FROM: command and deleted it.
- No space between "MAIL FROM:" or "RCPT TO:" and address.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
APT prefers stable
APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.18-6-xen-686
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers