clive-utils_2.1.4-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Apr 1 15:47:07 UTC 2009
(new) clive-utils_2.1.4-1.diff.gz optional utils
(new) clive-utils_2.1.4-1.dsc optional utils
(new) clive-utils_2.1.4-1_all.deb optional utils
additional utilities for clive
Contains the following utilities to be used together with clive.
* clivefeed -- parse RSS feeds containing video page links and use clive to
* clivescan -- scan video pages for video links and use clive to extract
them. Scans for video page and embedded video links.
* clivepass -- create and change passwords for websites used by clive.
The passwords are encrypted and saved along with the username information.
Access is restricted by using a global passphrase.
(new) clive-utils_2.1.4.orig.tar.gz optional utils
Changes: clive-utils (2.1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* copyright: cosmetic change in copyright years
* employ dh override features; bump debhelper build-dependency to 7.0.50
* rules: s/make/$(MAKE)/
* make sure man pages are re-created by moving them before invoking
* upstream applied fix-pod2man-errors.patch; drop quilt
* mangle configrc and install it as config under examples/
* Standards-Version: 3.8.1 (no changes)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers