Bug#590453: libgtk2-perl: Gtk2::FileChooserDialog signal produces different response to ->run()
salvatore.bonaccorso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 05:22:09 UTC 2010
Jeffrey, many thanks for your work on this and reverting all bakc to
the stable branch!
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 07:49:35PM -0400, gregor herrmann wrote:
> I looked at the two packages and I'm happy to upload them.
I wonder, when we uploaded 1.230 I had checked as part, some of the
patches applied, and dropped these:
- Drop gtktreeview_expand.patch applied upstream.
- t/GtkPrintSettings.t fixed upstream, drop
- Drop git-fix-gtkassistant.patch applied upstream.
- Drop git-fix-gtkbuildable.patch applied upstream.
- Drop git-fix-test-failures-gtkaction.patch. t/GtkAction.t
Are some of them maybe needed again now? They surely where fixed in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 835 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers