libkinosearch1-perl_1.00-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue May 18 16:55:08 UTC 2010
(new) libkinosearch1-perl_1.00-1.debian.tar.gz optional perl
(new) libkinosearch1-perl_1.00-1.dsc optional perl
(new) libkinosearch1-perl_1.00-1_i386.deb optional perl
Perl library providing search engine features
KinoSearch is a loose port of the Java search engine library, Apache Lucene.
It is written in Perl and C, designed primarily for providing website search
functionality, but it can be put to many different uses.
It has the following features:
* Extremely fast and scalable: KinoSearch can handle millions of documents
* Incremental indexing (addition/deletion of documents to/from an existing
* Full support for 12 Indo-European languages
* Support for boolean operators (AND, OR, as well as AND NOT), parenthetical
groupings, and prepended +plus and -minus
* Algorithmic selection of relevant excerpts and highlighting of search
terms within excerpts
* Highly customizable query and indexing APIs
* Phrase matching
KinoSearch1 is derived from KinoSearch version 0.165 and is considered
the stable upstream branch.
(new) libkinosearch1-perl_1.00.orig.tar.gz optional perl
Changes: libkinosearch1-perl (1.00-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release (Closes: #580375)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 580375
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers