libobject-pluggable-perl_1.29-1_multi.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Oct 21 13:47:24 UTC 2010
(new) libobject-pluggable-perl_1.29-1.debian.tar.gz optional perl
(new) libobject-pluggable-perl_1.29-1.dsc optional perl
(new) libobject-pluggable-perl_1.29-1_all.deb optional perl
base class for creating plugin enabled objects
Object::Pluggable is a base class for creating plugin enabled objects.
It is a generic port of POE::Component::IRC's plugin system. If your
component dispatches events to listeners, then Object::Pluggable may
be a good fit for you.
(new) libobject-pluggable-perl_1.29.orig.tar.gz optional perl
Changes: libobject-pluggable-perl (1.29-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Renamed to Object::Pluggable upstream.
* Rename Debian package to libobject-pluggable-perl.
* No longer (build-)depends on libpoe-perl.
* Build-dep on perl >= 5.10.1 for Pod::Parser 1.36.
* debian/copyright: Remove information on inc/*; refer to "Debian systems"
instead of "Debian GNU/Linux systems"; refer to
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
* Add myself to Uploaders.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-perl-maintainers