[php-maint] php-db_1.7.6-2_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Aug 3 05:47:05 UTC 2005
(new) php-db_1.7.6-2.diff.gz optional web
(new) php-db_1.7.6-2.dsc optional web
(new) php-db_1.7.6-2_all.deb optional web
PHP PEAR Database Abstraction Layer
DB is a database abstraction layer providing:
* an OO-style query API
* portability features that make programs written for one DBMS work
with other DBMS's
* a DSN (data source name) format for specifying database servers
* prepare/execute (bind) emulation for databases that don't support it
* a result object for each query response
* portable error codes
* sequence emulation
* sequential and non-sequential row fetching as well as bulk fetching
* formats fetched rows as associative arrays, ordered arrays or objects
* row limit support
* transactions support
* table information interface
* DocBook and phpDocumentor API documentation
DB layers itself on top of PHP's existing
Drivers for the following extensions pass
the complete test suite and provide
interchangeability when all of DB's
portability options are enabled:
fbsql, ibase, informix, msql, mssql,
mysql, mysqli, oci8, odbc, pgsql,
sqlite and sybase.
There is also a driver for the dbase
extension, but it can't be used
interchangeably because dbase doesn't
support many standard DBMS features.
DB is compatible with both PHP 4 and PHP 5.
(new) php-db_1.7.6.orig.tar.gz optional web
Changes: php-db (1.7.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Need to replace php4-pear (<< 4:4.4.0-0), yes the epoch matters.
* Update debian/copyright to make sure the license is correct, the
Debian maintainers are mentioned, the upstream copyright holder
is mentioned and the upstream location is quoted.
* Clean up some lintian warnings about the description and some
scripts that were not made executable.
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-php-maint