[Pkg-puppet-devel] Scheduled package work this week.
nigel at explanatorygap.net
Mon Dec 14 17:44:41 UTC 2009
Andy and I have set aside Thursday morning PST (GMT - 8) to get the backlog
out of the way for the puppet packages.
On the agenda so far:
* add the recent patch that was requested for puppetrun with tags
* Provide more of the ext/ directory in examples or as built in functions
(based on discussion on puppet-dev list upstream)
* split out vim/emacs support into separate packages
* refactor packages so that "tools are distinct from services"
* create one package for the puppet service, one for the puppetmaster
service, and one common package both depend on.
* general bug scrub
We'll be available hanging out in #puppet-dev on Freenode if anyone wants to
jump in, and more suggestions welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pkg-puppet-devel