[DRE-maint] libgd-ruby_0.7.4.1-5_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Dec 19 08:32:04 UTC 2007
(new) libgd-ruby_0.7.4.1-5_all.deb optional graphics
Extension library to use GD graphics library from Ruby
1.8 Ruby extension library for using Thomas Boutell's GD library.
The GD library is a popular library for creating and manipulating
This is a dummy package to install the GD library bindings for
the default version of Ruby.
Changes: libgd-ruby (0.7.4.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
[ Barry deFreese ]
* Move to cdbs and extconf class (Closes: #454958).
* Remove url from package description and add Homepage field
* Bump debhelper build-dep and compat to 5
* Bump standards to 3.7.3
[ Lucas Nussbaum ]
* Fixed Vcs-* addresses to point to the dir containing debian/, not the one
* Added the classic libgd-ruby package that depends on libgd-ruby1.8.
Override entries for your package:
libgd-ruby1.8_0.7.4.1-5_i386.deb - optional graphics
libgd-ruby_0.7.4.1-5.dsc - source graphics
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 454958
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers