[DRE-maint] getting rid of packages-wip/ in our SVN repository
terceiro at softwarelivre.org
Sat Sep 13 16:15:50 UTC 2008
I was just wondering: since our QA report tool  supports listing
packages not in the repository yet as "work in progress" , why don't we
remove the packages-wip/ directory from our repository?
This would have IMO the following advantages:
* the WIP packages would appear in the QA report and we would be
more aware of their status
* less clutter in our repository
To do this we'll need to do the following:
* update documentation on website
* check the packages currently in packages-wip/ with their proponents
* move those which are actually going to be uploaded into packages/
* remove the ones which are not going to be uploaded, either because
they are too buggy, unmaintained upstream or have copyright problems
and noone seems to be willing to take care of them.
* remove packages-wip/
I am willing to organize that, what do you think?
 See pkg-perl's own QA report:
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at softwarelivre.org>
GnuPG ID: 0F9CB28F
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers