[DRE-maint] libbuilder-ruby_2.1.2-2_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Mar 21 16:33:07 UTC 2010
(new) libbuilder-ruby1.9.1_2.1.2-2_amd64.deb optional ruby
Ruby library to facilitate programatic generation of XML markup
Builder is a library that allows easy programmatic creation of XML markup. It
gives you a ruby API to build structures and methods to dump it to XML.
Some of the features:
* Easy generation by mapping method calls to elements, arguments to
attributes and blocks to contents.
* XML comment & processing instruction support.
* XML entity declaration support.
* Some support for XML namespaces.
* Default escaping of string attribute values.
* UTF-8 support.
Changes: libbuilder-ruby (2.1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gunnar Wolf ]
* Changed section to Ruby as per ftp-masters' request
[ Lucas Nussbaum ]
* Added Vcs-* fields.
[ Marc Dequènes (Duck) ]
* Added patches:
+ pre-2.2.0: various fixes from git
+ tolsen: fixes from the Tim Olsen's fork
* Switched to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Switched to compat level 7.
* Increased Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes).
* Added support for Ruby 1.9.1 (with a patch from Sam Ruby, included
in the tolsen patch).
Override entries for your package:
libbuilder-ruby1.8_2.1.2-2_amd64.deb - optional ruby
libbuilder-ruby_2.1.2-2.dsc - source ruby
libbuilder-ruby_2.1.2-2_all.deb - optional ruby
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers