[DRE-maint] ruby-amrita_1.0.2-9_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue May 17 06:47:27 UTC 2011
(new) ruby-amrita_1.0.2-9.debian.tar.gz optional ruby
(new) ruby-amrita_1.0.2-9.dsc optional ruby
(new) ruby-amrita_1.0.2-9_all.deb optional ruby
HTML/XML template library for Ruby 1.8
Amrita is an html/xhtml template library for Ruby. It makes html
documents from a template and model data.
* The template for amrita is a pure html/xhtml document without
special tags like <?...?> or <% .. %>
* The template can be written by designers using almost any html
* There's no need to change Ruby code to modify the view of the
_dynamic_ part of the template (or the static portion).
* The model data may be any standard Ruby data-- a Hash, Array,
String... or an instance of any user-defined class.
* The output is controlled by _data_, not by logic-- so it's easy to
write, test, and debug code. (Good for eXtremeProgramming)
* The html template can be compiled into Ruby code before execution
with little effort.
Amrita uses a template and model data to create an html document by
naturally matching the +id+ attribute of an html element to model data.
(new) ruby-amrita_1.0.2.orig.tar.gz optional ruby
Changes: ruby-amrita (1.0.2-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to gem2deb.
+ Rename source and binary packages name.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (with no changes).
Override entries for your package:
libamrita-ruby1.8_1.0.2-9_all.deb - optional ruby
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers