[Pkg-scicomp-devel] RFS: abinit - please upload
ondrej at certik.cz
Tue Feb 5 14:25:21 UTC 2008
I fixed the abinit package. Here is the changelog:
abinit (5.3.4.dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add XS-DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
* shifted Build-Depends to use the new gfortran based Lapack and Blas
packages in order to phase out packages dependent on the old g2c/g77
* Homepage field converted to the new style
* Standards version updated to 3.7.3
* Old FSF address fixed in debian/copyright
* abinit-doc moved to the section doc.
* doc/Makefile.in patch moved to debian/patches managed by quilt
-- Ondrej Certik <ondrej at certik.cz> Tue, 05 Feb 2008 14:09:20 +0100
Could someone please upload this into unstable? You need to get the
orig.tar.gz from unstable, since this is the -3 revision. It builds in
pbuilder, there are some lintian warnings, but those are present in
the current package in unstable too (so I'll address these later).
This upload fixes the gfortran transition bug and some other problems,
see the log. It also adds the DM-Upload-Allowed: yes field, so that I
can upload the
future revisions myself.
Thanks a lot,
More information about the Pkg-scicomp-devel