Bug#565994: ALSA resource busy after starting compatibility version
bewoern at online.de
Wed Jan 20 13:48:48 UTC 2010
I have installed the following packages on my computer:
- mumble (version 1.2.1-2)
- mumble-11x (version 1.2.1-2)
Mumble supports automatic starting of the old version 1.1, if an old
server is used.
After starting the old version, the ALSA resources are busy.
With the following steps, reproduction is possible:
- First start mumble (version 1.2)
- Connect to a server with old version of mumble
- Mumble asks for starting the compatibility version - say yes
- Now, Mumble has started the compatibility version 1.1
- The ALSA resources are busy, so mumble is not able to use ALSA
If i start the old version from shell (mumble11x), everything is OK.
If you have further questions, please let me know.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
More information about the Pkg-voip-maintainers