[Bug 610278] [NEW] Sync mumble 1.2.2-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
davewalker at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 26 23:36:08 UTC 2010
Public bug reported:
Please sync mumble 1.2.2-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Successfully builds on current Maverick.
Changelog entries since current maverick version 1.2.2-2:
mumble (1.2.2-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix failure with SQLite with very long 'like' matches.
-- Thorvald Natvig <thorvald at debian.org> Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:11:24
mumble (1.2.2-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Remove trailing slash from the mumble-server-web alias.
* Fix README.Debian from mumble-server-web.
* Add ExecCGI and a cgi-script handler to the mumble-server-web config.
Without it, the weblist.cgi code is not executed and directly shown to the
client. Raising urgency to medium.
* Include every mumble plugin from release/plugins.
* Add danish translation from Joe Dalton.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0 (no changes needed).
-- Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei at debian.org> Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:06:23
** Affects: mumble (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: mumble (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Wishlist
Sync mumble 1.2.2-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian
VoIP Team, which is subscribed to mumble in ubuntu.
More information about the Pkg-voip-maintainers