transition: proposal libpt2.6.5->libpt2.6.6 & libopal3.6.6->libopal3.6.7
Eugen.Dedu at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr
Wed May 5 07:58:41 UTC 2010
On 05/05/10 00:14, Mark Purcell wrote:
> On Saturday 24 April 2010 16:53:33 Eugen Dedu wrote:
>> I have asked upstream (Robert Jongbloed) to make a new release ptlib
>> 2.6.7 and opal 3.6.8 with a very important network fix. As there is
>> about stable branches, there should be no regression, we will check it
>> anyway. Could we wait for a week?
> Any word on this upstream release?
I have sent a second e-mail upstream...
> Can we backport the fix to ptlib2.6.6?
I still propose a last chance for that: if in one week nothing happens,
I do the backport right afterwards.
> debian-release. Any direction on this transition proposal?
More information about the Pkg-voip-maintainers