h323plus_1.22.0~dfsg-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Jul 12 09:47:16 UTC 2011
(new) libh323-1.22.0_1.22.0~dfsg-1_amd64.deb optional libs
H.323 aka VoIP library
This package contains the shared version of the H.323 Plus library.
The OpenH323 project aims to create a full featured, interoperable,
Open Source implementation of the ITU H.323 teleconferencing protocol
that can be used freely by everybody. This protocol is most used for
Voice over IP (VoIP) conferencing.
Changes: h323plus (1.22.0~dfsg-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Fix debian/watch
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format - ditch dpatch
* Switch to debhelper's dh building - ditch cdbs
* Convert dpatch patches to quilt patches
* Remove obsolete README.source now that we don't use dpatch anymore
* Update VCS fields in debian/control
* Bump build-depends for libpt-dev to 2.6.7
* Add legacy PTLIBDIR to build process until upstream uses pkg-config
* Add symbols file for libh323-1.22.0 (but don't fail builds while we're in
* Add pkg-kde-tools to take advantage of pkgkde-symbolshelper which is
better suited for C++ libs - thanks to Modestas Vainius!
(this makes c++ symbol files somewhat less painful. But still different
g++ versions emit a bit different symbol sets so ftbfs'es happen)
* Remove duplicate Section for binary package libh323-1.22.0
* Register API documentation with doc-base
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2
Override entries for your package:
h323plus_1.22.0~dfsg-1.dsc - source libs
libh323-dbg_1.22.0~dfsg-1_amd64.deb - extra debug
libh323plus-dev_1.22.0~dfsg-1_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-voip-maintainers