python-tz_2011h-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Fri Oct 21 07:17:17 UTC 2011
(new) python3-tz_2011h-1_all.deb optional python
Python3 version of the Olson timezone database
python-tz brings the Olson tz database into Python. This library allows
accurate and cross platform timezone calculations using Python 2.3 or higher.
It also solves the issue of ambiguous times at the end of daylight savings,
which you can read more about in the Python Library Reference
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Changes: python-tz (2011h-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Arnaud Fontaine ]
- fix URL.
- update following new upstream release.
- Add missing patch for tzfile.py. Thanks to Matt Giuca (Closes: #579704)
* Add Python3 support. Thanks to Stefano Rivera (Closes: #641506)
* Add debian/clean to get rid of egg-info/* to prevent FTBFS if
[ Gediminas Paulauskas ]
* Switch to dh_python2 (Closes: #617041):
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt)
- build-depend on python-all (not -dev)
- remove Build-Depends on python-central, python-van.pydeb and quilt
- add Vcs-Browser
* debian/patches/tzdata: also remove import of pkg_resources (Closes: #599047)
* debian/copyright: rewrite in dep5 format.
Override entries for your package:
python-tz_2011h-1.dsc - source python
python-tz_2011h-1_all.deb - optional python
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 579704 599047 617041 641506
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-zope-developers