[Po4a-devel]DocBook XML: more unsupported tags

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 19:45:24 +0200

* Martin Quinson <martin.quinson@free.fr> wrote [040630 23:59]:
> Quoting Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de>:

> > po4a-whatever -o "translate=secondary tertiary bridgehead" ...
>
> Do you think that the documentation is enough here? I mean, why didn't you
> find this out the first time? If it's because you didn't read the doc, that
> perfectly fine with me, but if there is any way we could improve the
> documentation, I'd like to hear about it, please.

This was just a mistake on my side - or at least I was reading too
fast over the documentation and was not sure how to pass extra options
to the modules.

I think the documentation on this issue is good enough.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org