[Po4a-devel]Administrivia

Yves Rutschle debian.anti-spam@rutschle.net
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 01:18:26 +0000

Hello po4a-ers,

My better half has talked me into translating and
maintaining our Web site into French; after some searching
around, I found po4a was probably the best tool, and almost
does all I need (or so I like to think now).

So, expect some patches to the HTML module, which is
curiously "almost finished", but also "useless as is". :)

Meanwhile, I've got a couple of remarks on the administrative
side:

- There is no mention of where the tools are being
  developed. Surely it would make sense to add a link to
  the page on alioth somewhere in a README that would
  install with the package.
- As it is, before finding alioth, I found savannah. The
  savannah projet is obviously obsolete and unused, but
  there is no way to know that. It wouldn't be bad if there
  was no reference to it from google, but there is. Maybe
  someone who still has access to Savannah could add a
  mention that that site isn't used anymore?
- What does PO stand for?

That's all folks,
Y.