[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.19 tomorrow?

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:20:04 +0100

Due to last minute commits, I did not release 0.19 yet.
I will do tomorrow night.  Please do not change strings so that
translators can polish their translations.  Take care that PO files
have to be UTf-8 encoded because msgids contain some non-ASCII
characters.

Danilo, there have been some minor changes, your translation is
currently:
  po/bin/it: 104 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 3 untranslated messages.
  po/pod/it: 243 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 543 untranslated messages.
I will release 0.19.1 when you update your translation, sorry for the
late notice.

Nicolas, you can improve French translation if you want, Martin won't
have time to work on it.
Thanks all for your work.

Denis