[Po4a-devel]Add an option to tweak po references

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Sat Jul 23 07:08:49 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 01:15:28AM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Martin Quinson wrote:
>
> > Couldn't we seed the option set of
> >each modules from the transtractor code or such?
>
> I've tried something like this but it failed because Sgml.pm complained
> it did not know about 'porefs'.
> Maybe the modules should add the options they recognize to a hash list
> that they would return to whoever controls things at the top. Then any
> option missing from the hash would be reported as an error.

Now, Transtractor adds "porefs" to the $self->{options} hash before calling
the initialization of the plugin, so they won't complain about it being
unknown. I checked, all the plugins accepting options deal with them the
same way in their initialize().

Then, Transtractor uses its value to build the Po->new() options.

I guess it's good enough for now, but would appreciate feedback on this one
too.

Bye, Mt.