[Po4a-devel] typo in po4a.7

Ognyan Kulev ogi at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Sat Apr 8 17:00:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

While reading http://po4a.alioth.debian.org/en/po4a.7.html, I noticed an
error/typo in the following text.  I think it was meant ^=head and
^=head1 instead of ^head and ^head1.  (I'm not sure why
"beginboundary=^head" or "beginboundary=^=head" will insert at end of text.)

{{{
Original document (pod formatted):

  |=head1 NAME

  |dummy - a dummy program

  |=head1 AUTHOR

  |me

Then, the following addendum will ensure that a section (in French)
about the translator is added at the end of the file. (in French,
"TRADUCTEUR" means "TRANSLATOR", and "moi" means "me")

  |PO4A-HEADER:mode=after;position=AUTEUR;beginboundary=^head

  |=head1 TRADUCTEUR

  |moi

In order to put your addendum before the AUTHOR, use the following header:

  PO4A-HEADER:mode=after;position=NOM;beginboundary=^head1

This works because the next line matching the beginboundary /^head1/
after the section "NAME" (translated to "NOM" in French), is the one
declaring the authors. So, the addendum will be put between both sections.
}}}

Regards,
ogi