[Po4a-devel] comments in XML

Azamat H. Hackimov azamat.hackimov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:22:01 CET 2006

Begin of discussion:
http://alioth.debian.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=3014&forum_id=694

I have Guide-file with header like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
$Header: /var/www/www.gentoo.org/raw_cvs/gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc/en/xml-guide.xml,v
1.64 2006/05/11 17:07:41 rane Exp $ -->
<!DOCTYPE guide SYSTEM "/dtd/guide.dtd">

<guide link="/doc/en/xml-guide.xml">
<title>Gentoo XML Guide</title>

<abstract>
This guide shows you how to compose web documentation using the new
lightweight Gentoo GuideXML syntax.
</abstract>

<!-- The content of this document is licensed under the CC-BY-SA license -->
<!-- See http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5 -->
<license/>

And I need preserve commented cvs "$Header: $" and warnings about license.
I know, it's possible make with addenda, but this is not Perl-way :).
I found temporary fix for this, like a commenting out this string in Xml.pm:

f_extract       => \&tag_extract_comment,

but this made other bug - program crashes when try parse commented tags.

How work functions for XML-header, may be it useful for comments?

--
From Siberia with Love!